§1. General rules
- Omnibet Marcin Ożga (hereinafter, ‘the Omnibet’) is a sports betting international community which aims to allow tipsters to interact with bettors from all over the world through. It's a place where you can sell and buy betting tips.
- Omnibet is a United Kingdom registered company and under the legal jurisdiction of Great Britain, the United Kingdom.
- Omnibet is a website mediator in selling tips between our experts and registered customers.
- Omnibet doesn’t take responsibility for effectiveness of the tips suggested by experts.
- Omnibet is not a bookmaker, doesn’t deal with taking mutual bets between subscribers or experts, Omnibet does not encourage clients to use bookmaking services. We are a sports event consultancy. Utilising our service is voluntary.
- Names of bookmaking companies which can be seen beside the experts’ tips are there to check the reliability of the advice given by that expert.
- In cases where the rules are breached, actions will be taken (removal of the user from Omnibet service) in serious cases legal action may be undertaken.
- Omnibet can only be used for purposes which are permitted under the laws of the European Union and the United Kingdom.
- Users need to be of the age of consent for gambling.
- Registration for Omnibet website is free of charge.
- All service users personal and contact details (experts and clients) provided during registration are used solely for the purposes of Omnibet administration. Data processing and putting into the public domain is prohibited.
- By accepting service terms and conditions, service users agree to receive by e-mail any information relating to changes in Omnibet terms and conditions, changes into service functions and also promotional information and adverts (including adverts of other services cooperating with Omnibet)
- All concerns, disputes, complaints and refunds please inform us on the e-mail address in the CONTACT bookmark.
- In all disputes Omnibet reserves to have the final opinion.
§3. Expert tips.
- Experts are obliged to regular provide tips on Omnibet website under their own profile (manually and independentli)
- Experts charge their own price on top of which commission will be added.
- Expert salaries are made by the number of subscriptions sold (minus commission.)
- Expert salaries are sent twice monthly (1st-3rd day and 15th-17th day of every month). Subscription earnings are add on at the end of the subscription period and funds transferred on the next closest payment period. In cases of subscriptions that are longer than one month fees will be transferred at the end of every month.
- Experts can change their subscription price but are obligated to do so one month in advance.
- All picks needs to be provided an prior to the event.
- Every tip needs to contain an exact description including: date and starting time of the sporting event, discipline, country, game level, match, kind of the bet, course, bet and bookmaker.
- Eventual dismissal of an expert can be undertaken by Omnibet based on performance shown in tipping scores.
- Tips are calculated and checked by Omnibet administration within 24 hours since they were provided by the expert.
- Experts declare that when posting tips they become Omnibet property.
- Experts can buy subscription from other experts without provision.
- Experts must ensure that none off their tips are shared outside of Omnibet service, and are not sold into other similar website services.
- Expert must ensure that any other expert tips are not passed on third parties, especially onto other internet websites.
- Experts agree that Omnibet an use their username for marketing purposes. This activity must be done by consultation with the expert.
§4. How to become an expert?
- The purpose of the Academy is to verify the ability of potential Experts.
- Joining the Academy is possible after notification to us and answer a few questions (welcome confirmed the betting history).
- Minimum time betting the Academy is 4 months (depending on betting history).
- A promotion to Experts or termination of cooperation decide Omnibet.
- Members of Academy don't sell subscriptions.
- Active picks of Academy members are available only for Experts and customers who have active subscriptions.
- If you wish to receive SMS alerts and email notifications from tipsters with the Academy write to us by email.
- The desire to join the Academy, please contact at email@example.com.
§5. Subscription purchase
- To purchase an expert subscription it is necessary to register on Omnibet website (www.omnibet.co.uk)
- Subscription purchase is voluntary and not compulsory.
- Customers are entitled to a refund of the subscription coast only if the subscriptions has not started yet (in which case the entire amount is refunded) or after the subscription has been started, then the amount for the remaining unrealized subscription period is refunded. The amount that will be returned to the customer is calculated on the basis of the formula: (subscription cost/number of subscription days)*unrealized number of subscription days.
- The customer will also receive a refund if an expert failed to obey service terms and conditions (for example he gave up on providing tips during subscription run)
- Subscribers have no prerogative to claim against Omnibet.
- Subscribers are obligated not to divulge information obtained via Omnibet to third part parties, especially on different internet websites. If that kind of activity by a subscriber is found then that user will be removed from service with no right for refund.
- Access to expert tips is provided 24 hours after a successful subscription fee transfer to Omnibet Marcin Ożga account.
- A subscriber doesn’t pay an expert directly this guaranties our experts obey all terms and conditions to receive their owed payments.
- Omnibet complies with all European and United Kingdom laws. Omnibet has implemented the technical and organizational measures to avoid the loss, misuse, variation, non-authorised access or data theft. These measures have been implemented according to the available technology, the nature of the data and the specific risks to which they are exposed.
- We inform you that in regard to the processing of your data, Omnibet has implemented the necessary security measures. Moreover, Omnibet installs any other additional technical measures for avoiding the loss, misuse, variation, non-authorised access or data theft. When the registration is required for using any of our Service, you may choose a personal password. You are the sole responsible for safeguarding the password you use to access the Services and for any activities or actions under your password. You agree to inform Omnibet as soon as possible about the non-authorised use of your User name and personal password or any malfunction within the security system. Omnibet will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the failure to comply with the above.
- You shall identify yourself in order to use the services provided at www.omnibet.co.uk. The required data shall be accurate and updated for the correct provision of the services. Your data will be processed for the purpose of meeting your requests concerning, among others, the registration of picks. Omnibet will solely process those data collected from you through the forms available at Omnibet or any other data which might be collected afterwards for the compliance of the purposes expressly indicated by you. Your participation in the activities provided by Omnibet will require your registration and the creation of a user account. In this account, you shall introduce your username and the password requested during the signing up. The current data processes made by Omnibet are the following ones: - User account: for getting an account you shall provide an e-mail address and select your country of residence. These data will be linked to your profile. - Contact: Whether you want to contact Omnibet for sending comments or enquiries about the Service, you shall provide your username and e-mail address. These data will not be transferred to third parties unless you have given your informed consent about the transfer and its purpose.
- Some information, like the username, might be seen by the rest of users in certain cases, for instance, during the publication of the pick. However, you can change or remove any information you have provided at any time except the picks which will remain visible for the other users.
- Omnibet will contact with you via e-mail to the e-mail address you have provided in the corresponding field. You may oppose to the reception of such e-mails by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You shall be 18 years old to use the services provided through www.omnibet.co.uk. Minors are not allowed to use our services.
- Due to the Internet communication protocols, when you visit our web we will automatically receive your IP address. The register of the IP address assigned by your Internet Service Provider is used by Omnibet Marcin Ożga only for internal purposes, such as access statistics. As a general rule, your IP address is different for each Internet session so it is not possible to track your Internet navigation activity.