e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. All personal and address data provided by the User on the website www.omnibet.co.uk will not be made available in any way or resold to any third parties.
"Administrator" - Marcin Ożga, 21 Jefford House, Copplestone Drive, EX4 4NG Exeter, United Kingdom.
"User" - any entity staying on the website and using it.
"Webite" - the website located at www.omnibet.co.uk.
"Newsletter" or "Newsletter service" - means a free service provided electronically by the Administrator to the User by sending e-mails, through which the Administrator informs about events, services, products and other elements important from the Administrator's point of view,
"Newsletter Service Agreement" or "Newsletter Agreement" - means an agreement between the Administrator and the User whose subject matter is the provision of the Newsletter service.
In order to conclude it, fill out an interactive form and then confirm the entry
in the confirmation e-mail received electronically.
- The Administrator of the User's personal data is the Administrator.
- The User voluntarily provides personal data using the forms on the Website, referred to below, for the purposes indicated on the forms.
- The User consents to the processing of the personal data provided and to receive marketing information by electronic means from the Administrator in order to send a newsletter, contact with the User or send other marketing information, e.g. events or products offered by the Administrator.
- The User is entitled, at any time, the right to access his data and the possibility of correcting, correcting or demanding limiting their processing. The User's consent may be revoked at any time, which will result in the removal of the e-mail address from the Administrator's mailing list. The User has the right to transfer his personal data and file a complaint to the President of UODO.
5. The User's data will not be transferred to any other entity or outside the European Union.
- The User's data will be kept by the Administrator for an indefinite period.
- If the User does not provide his personal data, he will not be able to use it
from materials or services offered by the Administrator as part of the forms on the Website.
- The User, providing his personal data, agrees to their processing for the purpose of marketing the Administrator's products and services, including for profiling them for the purposes of preparing an individualized offer. The User may object to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes and oppose profiling for this purpose.
- The user provides data voluntarily but it is necessary to achieve the goal or take action related to their provision.
- The User's personal data is stored and protected with due diligence in accordance with the Administrator's internal procedures implemented.
- The Administrator hereby informs that he uses the system for sending the Mailerlite newsletter, whose supplier is Mailerlite UAB Paupio g.46 11341 Vilnius Lithuania, with which the Administrator has entered into a data entrustment agreement. This entity guarantees the confidentiality of data stored in its database and on its servers. This entity guarantees compliance with obligations imposed by the RODO.
- The Administrator hereby informs the User that he entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entities: - Mailerlite UAB Paupio g.46 11341 Vilnius Lithuania k - for the purpose of sending the newsletter and using the Mailerlite mailing system.
- The Personal Data Administrator hereby informs that he has not appointed the Personal Data Protection Inspector (ABI) and performs his own duties under the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922, further as " GSN ").
- Personal data provided by the User will be used for the purpose and to the extent resulting from the granted consents.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data provided by the User is:
- consent granted by the User
- fulfilling legally justified goals realized by the Administrator or recipients of data, which are in particular direct marketing of own products and services.
The Administrator uses three types of forms within the Website:
- In order to use the Newsletter service, the User is obliged to provide true data.
- The administrator provides the Newsletter service free of charge.
- The conclusion of the Newsletter agreement is possible at any time by filling in the active Newsletter forms on the website.
- In order to provide the Newsletter service, the Administrator will process the given address e-mail provided by the User in the subscription form.
- Consents to the processing of personal data by the Administrator in the Newsletter collection in order to send commercial information and marketing materials, including
for direct marketing.
- Consents to the transmission of commercial and marketing information via electronic means of communication within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended)
- Consents to the use by the Administrator of telecommunications terminal devices by the User (eg phone, tablet, computer) for direct marketing of the Administrator's products and services and to provide the User with commercial information in accordance with art. 172 section 1 of the Telecommunications Law Act (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 243, as amended)
- The above consents are voluntary, however, it is necessary to conclude an agreement for the provision of the Newsletter service.
- The above consents may be withdrawn at any time, which will result in termination of the contract for the provision of the Newsletter service.
- The Newsletter Agreement is concluded for an indefinite period in accordance with paragraph 6.
- The User is entitled to terminate the Newsletter Agreement at any time by unsubscribing from the list of the Administrator's subscribers. This is done by clicking on the email received from the Administrator in the deactivation link, eg with the word "unsubscribe". He can also do it in a way that is convenient for him, for example by contacting the Administrator.
- In the case of submitting a complaint by the User, the Administrator will address it within 14 business days by sending an email to the e-mail address provided by the User.
- The Administrator uses the following technologies to observe activities undertaken by the User within the Website:
1.1. Facebook conversion pixel - to manage Facebook ads and run remarketing activities,
1.2. Built-in Google Analytics code - to analyze Website statistics. Google Analytics uses its own cookies to analyze the actions and behaviors of the Website Users. These files are used to store information, for example from which website the User has visited the current website. They help improve the Webiste.
- In order to use the www.omnibet.co.uk website, it is necessary to have:
2.1. Devices with access to the Internet
2.2. An active electronic mailbox receiving an e-mail
2.3. A web browser that allows you to view websites.
- The Administrator is not responsible for the use of the content contained on the Website or the action or omissions made on their basis.
- All content on the Website is subject to the Administrator's copyright. The administrator does not agree to copy the content posted on the blog in whole or in part without his express prior consent.
POLICY OF COOKIES
- The webiste may collect information automatically.
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the User's end device and are intended for use of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. Cookies are used to:
- a) adaptation of the website content to the User's preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- b) create statistics that help to understand how Users use the Website, which allows improving its structure and content;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The following types of cookies are used as part of the Website:
- a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Site, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Website;
- b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within
- c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information about the use of the Website;
- d) "functional" cookies, which allow "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User's interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User's origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
- e) "advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
6. In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User's device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or inform about their every posting in the User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.